Omega Seamaster Cosmic 166.026
Omega Seamaster introduced Ref. 166.026 in 1967. The model features a uni-shell case with the body made from a single piece of stainless steel – a robust method of construction that reduced the risk of dirt and moisture entering the watch. This example of the model features a satin finished dial.
Powered by the excellent Omega automatic calibre 565 the movement has provision for fast date change. The date changes automatically each day at midnight but can be manually advanced when required by pulling the crown out to its second setting.
- Photos are of the watch for sale.
- We provide a 6-month warranty on all watches!
- All watches are fully checked by our watchmaker.
- Watches can be picked up in a highly secured office.
- All our shipments are insured.
We have been in this industry for over 20 years. We have experience with multiple brands such as Rolex, Cartier, Heuer and Breitling. Payments can be made on the website and (when preferred) cash on collection. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!